This method of making a loop stitch is slightly different to the traditional
It makes a nice firm loop which can be cut if required and won't pull out.
1. The sample I am using is dc made with DK yarn and a 4.00mm hook.
2. Insert the hook into the next dc.
3. Catch the yarn both behind and in front of your finger.
4. And pull both strands through the dc, leaving a loop over your finger.
5. Drop the loop from your finger and replace the yarn back over it.
6. Finish off the dc as you would normally.
7. You will find the loops all fall to the back of the stitch.